1. ascend descend – manipulator
2. crimson scarlet – arrows
3. litter brain – go slow
4. contravene – prison sells
5. common ignorance – vultures
6. mollusc – relief
7. awsk – fancy fingers
8. iskra – ruins
9. kaliyuga – behind the bars
10. marmara streisand – I don’t have another land
11. seeds of iblis – when muslims slay muslims
12. horrisonous – bubonic terror
13. nu pogodi – the brutal depth of obscenity that frightens you most
14. no statik – destroying singularity
15. plasmatics – won’t you
The Burmese Revolutionary Student Collective is planning to open an Info-shop with a bar to support the Doh Kyoun Thar Free Education Center, Food Not Bombs programs, Book Not Bombs programs, leftist social activity and political movements..
fundrazor @ hot shots
this friday 2nd september at 6pm!!!
-Discussion with members of the R.S.C
-Food not Bombs
-Art for sale
-Bands till late
Feat Ubik, Empty Gesture, Discask…
All proceeds go straight to the R.S.C to fund the Info-shop and keep the Doh Kyoun Thar Free Education Center running!
– – – A little about the R.S.C – – –
Founded at the end of 2014 during the Democratic Education Struggle in Burma, the Revolutionary Student Collective is a radical leftist network organised by students in Yangon. Its aim is to work to promote and develop the radical leftist student platform in Burma. Our current activities include the Democratic Education Initiatives, Weekly Study Clubs, The Doh Kyoun Thar Free Education Centre and The Anti-Racist Action Group (which fights against religious discrimination directed at minority ethnic people and refugees). We’re also planning to found an info-shop as an International Platform and a safe place for Activists. This will be a community centre, cafe and library to support funding for the DKT Free Education Centre.
Short doco about The Doh Kyoun Thar Free Education Centre